Work at the YMCA
There is No Other Workplace Like the Y
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. That’s because in 10,000 neighborhoods across the nation, we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but deliver, positive change. Every day, our staff—of all ages and from diverse backgrounds and life experiences—work to bridge the gaps in community needs by nurturing the potential of children and teens, improving the nation’s health and well-being and providing support to our neighbors.
The Y Invests in You
The Y is dedicated to helping you reach your professional goals because we want you to feel valued in your work and confident in your potential. Here, supervisors believe in you and help you to succeed. You’ll be encouraged to become a leader through:
- A comprehensive leadership development and certification system that promotes learning at all stages of your career
- Coaching, mentoring and career pathing
Caring Culture Character is what counts at the Y, where our values—caring, honesty, respect and responsibility—shape our culture. The Y is a diverse community where your colleagues quickly become your friends.
Gymnastics/Youth Fitness Instructors
Our YMCA offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes some or all of these benefits:
- FREE YMCA MEMBERSHIP & DISCOUNTS!
- Competitive salaries
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Subsidized child care
- Generous time-off benefits for vacation, illness and holidays
- YMCA Retirement Fund