As part of YMCA Camp Leif Ericson, our values-based program goes beyond simply showing up at a field and playing a sport. We strive to incorporate many of the aspects that make our day camp program special, including:
- Fun activities at camp! While taking a break from lacrosse play, campers may ride a horse, paddle in a canoe or enjoy an archery class!
- Camp energy! Before starting a game or practice, campers enjoy morning skits and songs.
- Interactions with our world class group of role models - summer camp staff!
Build new friendships and learn about how to be a team-member.
Enhance various skills and fundamentals in groups according to age.
Explore the history of lacrosse.
Learn rules and skills of each sport while practicing techniques in mini-games.
Practice good sportsmanship and motivate each other to succeed.
Engage in various age appropriate activities that enhance social emotional skills, physically activity and self-confidence
WE MAKE CAMP FUN AND CONVENIENT FOR PARENTS, TOO!
- FREE daily bus transportation for your child to/from camp
- FREE hot lunch for your child each day
- FREE daily access to photos through Bunk-1
- Before and after camp childcare is available (7:30am to 5:30pm)
While campers start and end their day at YMCA Camp Leif Ericson, they are often transported to the Downtown YMCA for games and activities.
For more information on Lacrosse Camp, please contact Chris Suriano at email@example.com or call (605) 336-2267.