YMCA Camp Leif Ericson
Volunteer at Camp
The Y is a cause for strengthening communities, committed every day to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. When you volunteer at YMCA Camp Leif Ericson, you take an active role in bringing about meaningful, enduring change in children, families, and adults.
Our volunteer opportunities include:
- Fostering healthy relationships is key to our camp experience.
- Volunteer leaders help make this happen by engaging and mentoring children and teens at camp.
- We believe it’s important to sustain our natural environment.
- Volunteer workers roll up their sleeves and help us keep our grounds beautiful (raking, mowing, tree-cutting, gardening, etc.)
- Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of income or background, has the opportunity to experience the wonders of an outdoor summer camp adventure.
- Campaigners help us raise money for our camp scholarship fund to ensure that no child, family or adult is turned away.
- Our alumni network of past campers and staff are vital members of our camp community.
- Alumni event volunteers help plan alumni events.
We welcome service project groups! If you are interested in bringing your church, company, school, scout or other group to camp, please contact Mike Murphy at email@example.com.